UCLA Extension’s Entertainment Studies program is pleased to announce that students can now register for The Hollywood Reporter/Billboard Film & TV Music Conference for only $199!
Now in its 9th year, this conference offers attendees the unique opportunity to learn from, network and expose their music directly to the best music supervisors, composers, directors, music editors, songwriters and producers in the business.
Register HERE with the promo code STUDENT to reserve your place at this fantastic conference!
Top reasons to attend:
- Learn how to get your songs into films, TV, commercials, sports programming, trailers, video games & more
- Get the basics on how to make money from placements in film and tv
- Have one-on-one time with industry experts during “speed networking”
- Hear from the musicians and executives from this year’s Oscar-worthy films and highest-rated TV shows
- Discover how the film/TV music business is developing overseas
- Hear great keynote speakers including:
Q&A WITH DR. LUKE
The superstar songwriter-producer behind hits like Katy Perry’s “California Gurls,” Ke$ha’s “Tik Tok” and Miley Cyrus’s “Party in the U.S.A.” talks about his secrets to synch success.
Moderated by: Randy Grimmett, Senior Vice President of Domestic Membership, ASCAP
Q&A WITH TOM NEWMAN
Top composer known for his work on “American Beauty,” “Six Feet Under,” and “Wall-E” and the recipient of the 2010 Hollywood Reporter/Billboard Maestro Award.